- me: i am actually so happy with my life right now for once
- next day: *everything fucks up*
september? more like october preparation month
me: it’s too hot
me: *opens window*
*in comes 20 flies, 8 spiders, 17 daddy long legs, 50 moths, 3 dragons and 12 Jehovah’s witnesses*
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave." — Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)
I will burn my lungs with cigarettes
And replace my blood with alcohol
As I realize you aren’t coming back
The earth will keep spinning
The stars will keep shining
And the wind will keep blowing
The world did not stop when you left
But my heart did
They say whoever smelt it dealt it so technically this weed is yours officer